Monday, March 30, 2009

More St. Pat's day celebrations.


Okay my little green dress will never be AS "Colleen" as this outfit warn by Ona.








I just can't get enough of this cute little Miles. He is 4 months younger, so will quickly be taller but never braver!




















I am ready to be rented for all your B-I-N-G-O affairs! I sat perfectly for almost 10 minutes helping out.





And didn't eat a single ball!








Please remember to invite me at your next BINGO affair. Can I get a BINGO in the house!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dd said...

yo, yo, greenie in the house!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i love the greenies. i guess i will have to keep my irish cruise outfit. i would fit in great in galway. the bunt cake really is the finishing touch on the outfit. thanks Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

does this chick look like she has a bit of Irish in her eyes?????