Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oktoberfest weekend


This is as close as I got to Oktoberfest this year. The opening day "golden keg" parade was just the perfect length and had lots of bands and candy. I would LOVE to go to some bands but with a slight cold and the weather being too cold we have to pass this year.









It warmed up this past weekend so we could get the berries picked. Hans and Luke were a big help - I wasn't.
















Happy Birthday Thomas! Can you believe he wasn't excited for his first Birthday cake!

















I sure was - and I got the first bite!

2 comments:

Karo said...

thomas- in you birthday cake photo, you look terrified to have your first birthday. growing older is not that bad. don't be so sad/mad about it.

hoff said...

I took like 15 shots and he didn't smile in any of them!