I have been visiting family. This is me dancing to Grandpa Dave's Christmas carols on the accordian.
I would have stayed up here by Grandpa the whole time!
Visiting my Great Grandpa is an extra special treat! I got to spend a nice morning talking with Great Grandpa Francis. He tells great stories.

My Great Uncle Jim and Aunt Ginny also tell great stories! I had an overnight at their home in Waterloo, WI. We had a late night staying up playing and then a special early morning breakfast. I hope to visit them again soon!
I would have stayed up here by Grandpa the whole time!
My Great Uncle Jim and Aunt Ginny also tell great stories! I had an overnight at their home in Waterloo, WI. We had a late night staying up playing and then a special early morning breakfast. I hope to visit them again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment